Sports acrylic spatula surfaces Courtsol Standing and Durflex Roller are appropriate especially for outdoor sports grounds. They are remarkable for high hardness and resistance, they are not flexible! It is a financially available and technologically undemanding solution. Undemanding application, high mechanic resistance, simple cleaning and maintenance, easy repairability. Material safety data sheet of Courtsol Standing can be found here. ITF classification here. More about the producer here. Material safety data sheet of Durflex can be found here.
- CONIPUR SP – economic surface for school athletics with the IAAF certificate. Material safety data sheet here.
- CONIPUR SW – first-rate highly resistant surface designated for top-level athletics - sectors, profi lanes with a certificate. Material safety data sheet here.
- CONIPUR EPDM – high-quality surface from colour EPDM granulate, 10 mm thick – designated for school fields, tennis courts, handball, etc. Material safety data sheet here.
- CONIPUR 2S – top-quality two-layer surface, of up to 20mm thickness, for school fields, handball, volleyball, small football, etc. Material safety data sheet here.
Artificial grass presents a very popular alternative to the surface appropriate especially for tennis courts, for school fields and for football pitches. Artificial grass is used as a substitute of classic sports surfaces (tennis, football), particularly, of natural grass, clay surface (allows slide as on clay), concrete or asphalt surfaces. Construction of fields with artificial grass is highly economical. It does not require a complex substructure that would increase purchase costs, and also the prices of artificial grass as such are very advantageous. The only disadvantage being shorter lifetime in connection with frequent use. It is necessary to also think of the position of the field and thereto related maintenance - field near the forest or on the northern side is more demanding with respect to the maintenance. Lifetime is approx. 10 years according to conditions. It is no exaggeration to say that the surface may be designated as year-round, in winter it is possible to clear the snow or splash it with water to make an ice-rink. Instructions for maintenance here.
We secure professional delivery and installation of artificial grass on tennis courts, school or football pitches, we cooperate with the leading European producers - Czech company JUTA, Swiss company SPORTISCA and English company NOTTS SPORT.
- JUTA Fast Track 15 - special multisport grass appropriate for all ball games and also for tennis, allows slide as on clay. Ideal for multi-purpose school or communal fields.
44.094 puncture marks/m2, sand infill, fibre height 15-17 mm. ITF class 4 medium-fast.
- JUTA Fast Track 18 - special grass designated especially for tennis (allows slide similarly as on clay), however, it is also appropriate for multi-sport use.
44.094 puncture marks/m2, sand infill, fibre height 18-20 mm.
- JUTA Multisport Basic P20 – multi-purpose grass for school fields (multi-functional use) filled with silica sand with oval grain. Surface is comfortable for movement of players. Relatively "open" construction allows silica sand to be "rolled away", i.e. to remain movable so that the player can slide down to the ball. 27.297 puncture marks/m2, sand infill, fibre height 20-22 mm.
We offer you artificial grass of the Swiss company SPORTISCA. It is grass of entirely exceptional qualities for demanding customers who are able to appreciate top parametres of such products. SPORTISCA produces classic AG for outdoor tennis, and also special indoor tennis carpets. We are the official exclusive distributor for the CR and SR! More about grass SPORTISCA here.
Modular Sports Flooring Systems
Plastic polypropylene modular systems from an American company with nearly 40 years of tradition on the market of sports modular surfaces. More about surfaces SnapSports here.
- DuraCourt™ - only for outdoor use. Universal sports outdoor surface appropriate for all ball games. Appropriate also for inline skating, hockeyball, etc. It is a solution at an affordable price for practically all types of outdoor sports activities. Surfaces DuraCourt are ideal also for tennis since connections are practically invisible after installation and the very surface provides regular and exact bounce of the ball at all places of the court. International tennis federation put the surface into category 5 - fast. Sizes of coffers are 304,8 mm x 304,8 mm x 15,88 mm, they have 841 individual support points and each weighs approx. 370g. Easy and fast installation, great playing properties of the surface, unbeatable lifetime - such are modular systems SnapSports DuraCourt®. Available in 16 standard colours! Material safety data sheet may be downloaded here.
- BounceBack™ - for indoor and outdoor use. Coffers have the following sizes 304,8 mm x 304,8 mm x 19,05 mm with 1128 support points. Surface is multifunctional, however, it is an ideal modular surface for basketball. On each side of the coffer there are 6 locks and each weighs approx. 450g a piece. This product offers better springing, and with indoor installations a 2mm flexible rubber pad is necessary.
- BounceBack ShockTower™ - for indoor and outdoor use. Coffers have the following sizes 304,8 mm x 304,8 mm x 19,1 mm. These are coffers with 16 independent ShockTowers, i.e. "impact absorbers" placed from the bottom of each coffer. In total, the product weighs more than 500g per piece. ShockTowers™ is a patented technology available only with products SnapSports and no other surface on the market offers today nothing that could be compared with such product. Improved absorption of impacts and springing has no influence on the bouncing and performance of the ball (which is not heavy enough to activate absorption), but certainly it will be appreciated by sportsmen and especially their knees, joints and backs. This product was designed specially for sports with a high impact, such as basketball. One of the biggest advantages of the product ShockTower™ being that with indoor installations no rubber pad is necessary. Video for ShockTower™ technology may be viewed here.